Photo travel to Fulufjället in autumn colors
To photograph all the colors of autumn in Fulufjäll National Park is something special!
The field with lichens and mosses change color to red and orange. The mountain birch also undergoes a change from its green colors to yellow. The atmosphere in Fulufjällets National Park at the end of September and early November is fantastic and there is plenty to photograph!
This photo tour to Fulufjäll National Park is focused around:
- Autumn colors in Fulufjällets National Park.
- Accommodation in beautiful wilderness. A cottage in the middle of the mountain.
- Fantastic views and outlook for all weather conditions.
- We will live in and have the nature outside the cottage door.
- Old forest nature and wildlife.
- Sweden's largest waterfall, Njupeskär.
- Great chance to see moose and other animails.
Workshop with Course Leader and Travel Guide Niklas Virsen makes you a better nature photographer.
For more information, follow the link below.
|Thursday 27 sep 2018||10:00 - 13:00|
|Friday 28 sep 2018||10:00 - 13:00|
|Saturday 29 sep 2018||10:00 - 13:00|
|Sunday 30 sep 2018||10:00 - 13:00|
|3 600 SEK/person|